1. Mix coconut butter with regular butter at room temperature, add the frozen 8 herb mix & shallots, season with 1 tablespoon mayonnaise, pepper, salt & lemon juice.
2. Mix 100g dry bread crumbs with 50g of the 8 herbs mix.
3. Cut the fish fillet in small portions, roll them in seasoned flour, then egg white, afterwards in crumbs with frozen herbs at own taste.
4. Deep-fry defrosted on 170°C for about 3-4min or pan fry the fish until crispy & fully cooked.
5. Melt the butter mixture in a non-stick pan & pan fry the wellness mix on medium fire for about 6-8 minutes.
6. Arrange on a plate & top off with roasted coconut flakes.