- 400g Ardo Roasted corn Mexicana
- 4 eggs
- 220ml milk
- 160g self-raising flour
Ingredients for the sauce:
- 500g Ardo Mediterranean brunoise
- 125g Ardo Salsa Mexicana
- 50ml olive oil
- 3dl tomato coulis
- 80g sugar
- Juice of 2 lemons
Egg, Gluten, Milk
1. Stew the mediterranean brunoise with the mix salsa Mexicana in olive oil.
2. Add sugar, lemon juice, cumin and the tomato coulis.
3. Let it simmer until the vegetables are tender.
4. Season with salt and pepper.
1. Make a batter from the eggs, milk and self-raising flour. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Add the defrosted roasted corn Mexicana.
3. Make pancakes form this mixture and bake in a non-stick pan. Bake about 2 minutes on both sides.
4. Serve the pancakes with the sauce.