Ardo
Back to Product Finder

Herb mix all'Italiana

Italiana_mix_1400x700

A herb mix to add a touch of Italy to your dishes, marinades, sauces, dressings and more. It’s even more delicious thanks to the wild garlic.

Ingredients

Herbs 65% (curly parsley, basil, wild garlic leaves, thyme, oregano), red onion 35%.

Nutrition information (100g)

  • Energy: 161kJ/38kcal
  • Fat: 0.4g
  • Fat of which saturates: 0.1g
  • Carbohydrate : 4.3g
  • Carbohydrate of which sugars: 1.7g
  • Fibre: 3.5g
  • Protein: 2.7g
  • Salt: 0.04g

Preparation

  • Bowl

    Without defrosting, use as fresh herbs. Put the closed bag immediately back in the freezer.

Logistical information (EURO PALLET)

  • Item code: 100269110
  • Number and weight: 8x250g
  • Layer/Cartons: 16x9c
  • GTIN CU: ‌5411361151372
  • GTIN SU: ‌05411361151389
  • JD Edwards: 30754
  • Packaging: Polybag
  • Languages: NL - F - D - UK - E - P - IT - DK - GR - CZ - FI

This product is available in piece picking (Excl. FR)

Back to top
[general.mobile menu.close]