(Fltr : Mrs. J. Haspeslagh – Mr. Jan Haspeslagh (managing director Ardo Group) – Mrs. E. Haspeslagh – Mr. Claude Villain (former managing direcor Ardo Gourin-retired) – Mr. Brice Urlacher (managing director Ardo Gourin))
This new distribution centre has been inaugurated on May 25th, in presence of several French politicians, as well the Haspeslagh familiy, of which Mrs. E. Haspeslagh, widow of Mr. Edouard Haspeslagh, to whom the distribution centre in Gourin has been named after.
Some key figures on this fully automated distribution centre :
- Investment : 32mio €
- Storage of 32.000 pallets
- 36m high
- Loading of 1 truck in max 30’
- Reduction of the energy consumption by a quarter compared to a standard frozen storage building
Some facts on Ardo Gourin :
- Part of the Ardo group since 1995
- Turnover : €100mio (total Ardo Group turnover : €1bio)
- 430 FTE’s
On top of that, a sustainable investment of € 6mio for a new water treatment station in Gourin has been realized. This station is fully adapted to the latest sustainable technologies and developments.