We love to inspire and inform our customers about our latest products and culinary innovations in an interactive way, with interesting content tailored to the summer season, new products and trends in fresh frozen vegetables, herbs and fruit. The endless possibilities of using fresh frozen herbs and seasonings in the summer can be discovered, all focused on giving information and inspiration to new applications of menus.
The virtual foodtruck focuses on seven themes:
- New products in the spotlight: our innovative beet bacon, a plantbased alternative to bacon strips, suitable for vegan, vegetarian or flexitarian consumers, as well as the rainbow carrots, now with even more colour.
- The latest trends, where you can find everything from pulses and grains to "less is more". From healthy breakfasts to 100% convenience.
- Watch our summer inspired recipes, created by our team of culinary advisors. They prepared delicious BBQ and outdoor dishes with our fresh frozen vegetables, fruits and herbs.
- A fourth focus is on our range of fresh frozen herbs and seasonings. 100% natural and without additives, perfect to give a fresh summery touch to your dishes.
- We have a space dedicated to sustainability, one of Ardo’s key pillars. Read more about Ardo’s circular thinking with solar panels.
- Discover more about Ardo: our company's values, our green ambition, and many more.
- Ardo wants to be close to its customers to respond efficiently to their needs. From the contact section, you can locate the nearest sales team and send them inquiries and suggestions.
Do you have questions about Ardo’s product range, our circular economy, or do you want to get in touch with the nearest wholesaler? Leave your contact details via the “contact me”-pop up and Ardo’s sales team will contact you as soon as possible. Don’t forget to register to Ardo’s online webinar sessions via the pop up banner.
Click here to visit the Virtual Foodtruck: ardo | Home
The family owned Ardo Group (headquartered in Ardooie, Belgium) is an important world player in the production of a full range of fresh frozen vegetables, herbs and fruit for retail, FoodService and industry. Today, the Ardo Group has a global sales network and 21 production, distribution and packing units in 9 countries, ensuring optimal sourcing from the most productive growing regions. Together with the 4,000 employees, the Group markets 940,000 tons to over 100 countries, generating a €1,1bio turnover.
For more info, contact Tahnee Leroy – Group Marketing Manager