As an internal contact person for our customers, you are part of our Ardo Group Customer Service Team in Ardooie, which monitors a worldwide customer portfolio within the industry, retail, and foodservice markets.
Your priority as a Customer Service Officer is the satisfaction of our customers, by providing excellent service (supported by departments such as Sales, Supply Chain, Finance, and the other local Ardo sites).
We have open vacancies for the following markets, where your foreign language knowledge and communication skills are required daily: Germany.
The scope of the role is to:
- Guard the customer service 'order to cash' process, in cooperation with Sales, Finance, Quality, Supply Chain, Logistics, and Expedition.
- Act as one team with Sales by providing sales support.
- Manage your customer portfolio:
- Order intake, available stock check, and when needed: propose alternatives
- As a problem solver, you think ahead of customer requests.
- Thanks to your organizational & coordination skills, you ensure requested deliveries arrive on time.
- You keep your clients always informed.
- Optimize export/import logistics and internal flows
- Export overseas: preparation of shipping documentation in compliance with customs and other regulations.
- Analyze key Master Data:
- Involvement in item screening & item creation, initiated by sales (support)
- Initiate customer creation, providing all relevant customer data to Finance
- Complaint and return management:
- Assure a timely and consistent complaint analysis and feedback to the customer
- An internal investigation and follow-up of the complaint, liaising with other internally involved departments where needed (e.g., Quality, Finance)
- Route cause analysis
- Business improvement:
- You take initiative to optimize processes
- You are a constructive team player who helps us to grow in a structured way.
- Besides the day-to-day business, you engage in ongoing projects within customer service.
- You are flexible and share a team responsibility with your colleagues
- You have your customer portfolio but act as a backup for your colleagues.
A dynamic family business and an international company? You will find the best of both worlds at Ardo.
Your knowledge, skills, and dedication are regarded as the company’s driving force.
You will find a challenging and exciting work environment to support your professional and personal growth.
Attractive remuneration and an extra-legal package are included. We care for our people by offering you the flexibility to work two days a week from home.
Interested? Please contact Sandra Rotsaert, Group HR Recruiter by e-mail: email@example.com or mobile: 0479/916 234.
Would you like to hear more about Ardo? Check our career page here: www.ardojobs.com