Health and Safety
Leadership & Teamwork
• Can do attitude – leads by example and takes a hands on approach.
• Work closely with other Team Leaders, their teams and other departments to maximise efficiency.
• Motivate teams and individuals to achieve their potential.
• Proactively deal with performance and welfare issues in their teams.
• Champion continuous improvement in the factory including Lean Manufacturing Techniques.
• Good communication at all levels using verbal and written methods.
• Deliver and motivate strategic goals and objectives to Factory employees in a clear and concise manner.
• Champion the need for change and encourage teams to get actively involved.
• Achieve Line KPI’s
• Ensure the Line and Team are working efficiently.
• See opportunities for creative problem solving while staying within the parameters of good practice.
• Clearly understand who the customers are both internal and external.
• Make best use of available time and resources.
• Manage efficient use of labour.
• Complete reports and projects on time.
• Reduce line operating costs.
• Accurate and timely recording of data.
Responsibilities & Expertise
• Constantly strive to increase operational performance.
• In depth knowledge of the routine machine operations of the line equipment.
• Optimize Line efficiency whilst maintaining and improving standards.
• Ensure that all team members are trained and competent to carry out their role.
• Ensure that team is allocated efficiently.
• Liaise with the Shift Supervisor regarding feedback of the team’s performance both collectively and individually.
• Encourage continual attention to safe working practices.
• Implement working practices to ensure that the factory operates to the highest hygiene standards possible.
• Improve employee awareness of health, safety, and best practice.
• Personally comply with all policies, procedures, and risk assessments relevant to role and responsibilities.
You will need to have a keen eye for detail and be able to apply logical thinking. We are looking for someone who has previous Food Manufacturing experience
21 Days Annual Leave +UK Bank Holidays
Pension - 5% employer contributions
Cycle to Work
Your contact personApply now
Provide us with some basic information, so we can contact you
Global Impact, Local Touch
With 17 units across 8 countries, a turnover of 1.4 billion, and products exported to over 100 countries, your work at Ardo impacts people worldwide. Be a part of an international team that retains a close-knit, local feel.
Career Growth in a Thriving Industry
In our team of around 4000 employees, every individual matters. We offer various opportunities for career growth and skill enhancement in a robust and thriving industry, ensuring you evolve as we grow.
Diverse and Inclusive
Embrace the opportunity to work with diverse teams from around the globe. At Ardo, we celebrate different cultures, ideas, and innovations brought in by our international family of employees.