Founded in 2001 as an international food trading company, ArdoVLM is now a recognized leader in global food supply chain integrity management. Building on an import-export business model with strategic investments in food safety auditing; farming and food processing, ArdoVLM’s commitments to brand protection are the foundation upon which we guarantee the quality of the competitively priced foodstuffs that we bring to market. Service, quality and integrity day in and day out, year after year.
ArdoVLM is a food processor, marketer, and innovator of frozen vegetables, fruit, herbs, and potatoes which we supply to clients globally.
Here at ArdoVLM we review all areas of the market, seeking out new products and trends. This continuous research helps us bring our customers exciting, innovative, and tasty new products. Our diverse product range meets the demands of any market and all our products are grown, harvested, and processed with care and dedication.
Customer Focused – Your success is our top priority
✔ Food Service
Specialized in distribution across the Americas from top to bottom. ArdoVLM offers global solutions to your sourcing needs with specialists at all levels of the supply chain:
✔ Food Safety & Built-in Brand Protection
✔ Trade Compliance
✔ Packaging & Creative Services
✔ Customer Care & Vendor Support
✔ Product development & Innovation
20 Production, Packing & Distribution sites in 9 Countries Worldwide
Local Worldwide Hands-On Approach
One of the Largest growers of organic vegetables
Premium Plant-Based innovation & State-of-the-art technology
20 culinary advisors throughout the group
Full time NPD team. Your concept is our expertise.
Sustainable approach at all levels - Circular Economy
The idea is quite simple. Whenever we take something from nature, we give something back. That’s it. But that’s just an idea, a principle. To transfer this to the real world and to make it meaningful, we need to do more, much more, and at ArdoVLM we think we’ve managed it…
As a Logistics Coordinator you are responsible for the following tasks:
- Coordination of frozen import shipments from around the world into North America
- Last mile logistics for import shipments (ocean reefer containers)
- A to Z management and coordination of all outbound shipments (from ArdoVLM’s inventory) to our customers
- Communicate with external 3rd parties (warehouses/trucking), and internally with CSR/Supply Chain/Accounting
- Follow up on customs and FDA releases
- Ensure all containers are scheduled for delivery and confirm deliveries
- Troubleshoot issues within the supply chain
- Actively address issues and problems with service providers (ocean carriers, forwarders, warehouses, truckers)
- Play an integral role in the success of the company
- Other tasks as required